Pages

Navigation

Friday, May 18, 2012

Photography

I don't have anything really profound to say about photography, I just really really love it.


I love the flexibility it gives me, and I love that I get to play with the cutest babies and kids all the time while I photograph them and their families.

 

I sort of fell into it accidentally, working for other photographers as an assistant while I looked for a permanent job in ministry. Finally one day it clicked... If I start my own photography business, I'll have the freedom and flexibility to do ministry in whatever form the Lord leads.


So I started my business about 6 years ago, and have been trying to figure out how to grow this thing ever since! Moving to three different cities hasn't helped, but now that we are finally in a more long-term living situation I'm excited to finally grow a client base that I can stick with.


These are just a few highlights over the past year or two, if you know me at all or follow my photography blog then I'm sure you have seen most of these already!

If not, and you love looking a pictures as much as I do, please check out my photography blog here! I try to update it often depending on the season. 


I hope these pics brightened your day a little! :)


For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
(Psalm 139:13-14 ESV)



0 comments:

Post a Comment